Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Spoiled.

So, my dog son is kind of spoiled. Or really, really spoiled, depending on whether or not you are an overly-indulgent dog mom yourself.


Last week when Hugh and I were out picking up some Five Guys for dinner (don't judge, sometimes a girl just needs a delicious bacon cheeseburger), I started feeling sad. Sad that Fletcher would just be staring longingly when we arrived home with our tasty dinner. Also sad for myself that I would have to push his face away from my plate every thirty seconds whilst trying to enjoy said burger. So I decided to ask the order-taker to give me an extra hamburger, sans bun.

Lucky for Fletcher, I can be quite charming. And I scored two hamburgers. For free!


Sorry for the blurry photo. Mandy is teaching me to take pictures without the flash. I am failing, obviously.


Clearly, Fletcher and I are soulmates. The dog loves some Five Guys.


This bowl full of amazingness disappeared in fourteen seconds. Literally.

2 comments:

  1. You're like Mrs. Gump when she "went out of her way" to make sure Forrest didn't have to go to some special school to learn how to re-tread tires.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bella & Petey are uber-jealous!
    Fletch look like he enjoyed, inhaled...

    ReplyDelete