Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Not quite.

I'm not quite ready for the week, which is unfortunate because the week tends to start regardless of my level of preparedness. So, here we are on Tuesday. That feels like a Monday.


However, the reason for my not being ready for the weekend to be over is pretty delightful. It's because we had a wonderful time this weekend. Because we ate too much, drank too much, and stayed up too late talking. As expected, we spent the whole weekend generally feeling like this:



I love it when the four of us are together. It is guaranteed that a good time will be had by all. And that our four-legged children will act like they've lost their minds for the entire visit.


So glad you came to visit, M Cubed! Now hurry up and move here.



PS Full recap of the food and drink (a new favorite) to come later this week when I can get my act together. If you want a recap of the activities, just imagine it pouring down rain for two solid days while the four of us sat in the kitchen talking and laughing and eating and drinking and the dogs ran around generally acting like feral and very spoiled heathens. That would be most accurate.

1 comment:

  1. Look how Mitch is about to eat Reilly. I'm amazed that he survived the weekend. . .

    ReplyDelete