Thursday, June 9, 2011

Henry Parker. Also, Worst Mom Ever.

So, in addition to being basically the worst blogger ever, I am also a terrible mother.

Why, you ask? Well, my first-born child turned six on Monday. And I completely forgot. Hugh reminded my on Tuesday morning when I was driving to Savannah. This will mark day three of beating myself up.

Fortunately, I think HP has forgiven me. This is how we've spent our morning:

Pets who sit like humans: always funny.


Also, please note the jealous Momma's dog on my other side. As soon as he saw Henry sitting beside me, he spent the next thirty minutes alternately whining and trying to climb into my lap. As my Mom tells me, I really need to work on my tendency to over-indulge them before we have any human children. I say, have you even seen their faces? Who could say no?

Baby Henry:



On that note, I'm off to feed this cuteness more catnip*:


We just love you so, Henry. Here's to many more years of getting to admire your beauty fur and you waking us up in the middle of the night because you're hungry.


*I mean, I can't be that bad of a mother if I grow catnip in my garden just for him, right? Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment